Monday, December 5, 2011

Critiquing My Fellow Class Mates

Alex Kippenbrock-
Kippy, Kippy, Kippy... you are certainly the pot calling the kettle black. Although I am behind on my blogs you are as well, but I see you put in some work and i applaud you for that. I would like to point out that you said you took full responsibility for not having you're vlog uploaded but yet you still blamed me for it... do i sense some jealousy that you don't have an incredible phone like I do? But enough of that onto you're actual blog. I agree with you that it was weird how our Animoto's were graded but i now understand what Mrs. Hayes wants and I hope you do as well. I myself was really excited for the video chatting with the students from other schools but it's a shame we did not get to do that this quarter. I have also looked at your blog in the past to help me understand the book I am now reading sense you read it last quarter and you have been very helpful! I look forward to seeing the rest of your blogs when they are finished!

Jacob Garwin-
Greetings Jacob, I am here to tell you all the things you don't know about your own blog! Alright so where shall we start? Something that Mrs. Hayes told me at the beginning of the second quarter that I did right was my grammar. I capitalized my I's and the letters after the periods. Here it does not look like you did so. In the blog above it where you were commenting on people's blogs it looks as though you did it though which tells me you were just lazy starting off the second quarter which is alright you just need to fix it! Another thing I noticed was that this was only one paragraph long. This is just not acceptable to Mrs. Hayes and Mr. Lukes so you Mr. Garwin need to fix it ASAP. But enough of being a Negative Nancy, I much enjoyed your 1st quarter blogs and am sorry to hear about the grade you received. But like you said, just forget about the grade you got then, and worry about the second quarter grade! I of course will try and do the same.

Macie Wheeler-
Hello Macie! Let me just congratulate you on getting an A on the first quarter blogs! I am really jealous right now seeing as how i did not get such a good grade and that i am not as good as blogger as you are. I am really happy to see that you are able to but your upbeat attitude into your blogs in some way or another especially in your vlog. I also, had the same problem you did which was not having long enough paragraphs. This was very hard for me to do last quarter because I really didn't know what i was doing, but it looks like you got through the blogs just fine anyway! But if you do find yourself getting distracted a lot I would get checked for ADD and I hope you were able to pay attention up till now. Oh well Macie, best of luck to you with the 2nd quarter blogs! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment