Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Video of Author and Lava

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLIzyAM5qrQ

    This is a very good video if you want to find out about what the author and the dog are doing post-war. I will warn you it spoils the book, just encase you were wanting to read it. But I feel like it is possible to understand the author's point of view better now and I also really enjoyed finding out about what they were doing post war. It's not a very recent video because it was posted in 2006 and the book takes place during 2004 and 2005 so I am not very sure what this dynamic duo are up to now but I'm sure Lava is happy! But if you haven't read the book already and you don't care about finding out what happens to Lava and Jay through the book then this is an excellent video to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment